Returning?

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Returning?

Postby Papaya » 12 Mar 2016, 13:39

My in game name is Papaya just as it is here, and I'm actually level 92. I tend to play off and on and haven't played seriously in awhile, most of my time is spent looking people to chat with and adding to my collection of clothes since I'm at a standstill in the story... My weapons are still in the level 60-80 range because I literally never identify new wands, my mags are awful, and I'm in Oushuu. It's hilariously sad but I still enjoy the game. I had more to say but I kept getting a message that thinks I'm spam.
Papaya

Re: Returning?

Postby Miyano311 » 12 Mar 2016, 17:10

Nice to see someone whos actually back to the game. im looking forward to meet u (in-game of course :v )
if only timezones do not screw me up...
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Papaya » 12 Mar 2016, 18:38

I've had this strange idea in my head for awhile, I'd like to try playing Onigiri from square 1 again using a stat reset and noob weapons to start. I think it'd be fun, and I wouldn't have to make a new character (and abandon all of my clothes </3) I just need a new player to follow around and do quests with since I can't exactly restart quests. Anyone interested?

Aside from that I'd just like a few people to play with so even if my restart idea sounds silly to you, if you don't mind keeping me company that'd be great!
Papaya

Postby Wiskie » 12 Mar 2016, 22:28

I just started on pc i'd be willing to play with you! IGN: Wiskie.
Wiskie

Postby Papaya » 13 Mar 2016, 10:17

Wiskie wrote:I just started on pc i'd be willing to play with you! IGN: Wiskie.

What time zone are you and when are you usually on? :o I'm GMT
Papaya

Postby Wiskie » 13 Mar 2016, 18:56

I'm in CST, but I am on mostly all day and sometimes late at night!
Wiskie

Postby Vanessa_Hunter » 15 May 2016, 02:10

I don't mean to post in and hijack your thread OP but I too have returned, I think I was level 24, I'm in the CST timezone, not sure when I'm on, and my in game contact info is Vanessa Hunter, and YES I'm a recovering roleplayer who has a wild character story thingy.
Vanessa_Hunter

Postby Wiskie » 14 Jun 2016, 12:19

Vanessa_Hunter wrote:I don't mean to post in and hijack your thread OP but I too have returned, I think I was level 24, I'm in the CST timezone, not sure when I'm on, and my in game contact info is Vanessa Hunter, and YES I'm a recovering roleplayer who has a wild character story thingy.

I have sent you a friend invite, "Wiskie" :3
Wiskie

Postby Revi* » 21 Jun 2016, 00:24

Welcome back, i am new to the pc version came from the xbox, which my xbox is now dead. so downloaded the pc version and would like to make new friends. and right now i am in kumaso village. add me if your interested my pc name Revi*

btw i am not a newbie. was a lvl 104 healer on the xbox and healed at 9K, but since i joined pc i am going for daring and sword build
Revi*

Return to New Player Forum