RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Re: RE: Feedback and Suggestions

Postby minkarun » 20 May 2016, 21:45

Firon wrote:
minkarun wrote:Suggestion
I think it's quite ridiculous to have 30% transaction fee in bazaar. I understand that it could be a strategy to reduce the influx of coins in game.

Rather than implement ridiculous transaction fee in bazaar, here is my suggestion.

For example, make only 30% on OC from offer spendable in bazaar, which will significantly drop the influx of bazaar spendable OC. And at the same time compensate by dropping bazaar transaction fee to 10%, which will drop the price of lots of items in the bazaar. This way, it will drop the incentive/inflation of OC from people using alt to gain extra offer OC to transfer to their main, which is seriously unfair toward people who pay with real cash.

*Note that the number doesn't need to be stick with 30% and 10% as I mention, here is just my prefenrential number. Too much reduction on the percentage of offer OC being spendable in bazaar will demotivate free player as well as causing outrage. 0% bazaar fee will just make people use alt as extra storage since they can transfer items with no cost.

I'm not sure if I'm getting this right but is this a suggestion for incentives against offers? I don't think the related advertisers would be happy to accept that...

How so? I didn't suggest to deduct oc from the offers, just make faction of them non-bazaarable to prevent inflation of OC due to alt exploitation.
minkarun

Postby Firon » 21 May 2016, 01:19

minkarun wrote:
Firon wrote:
minkarun wrote:Suggestion
I think it's quite ridiculous to have 30% transaction fee in bazaar. I understand that it could be a strategy to reduce the influx of coins in game.

Rather than implement ridiculous transaction fee in bazaar, here is my suggestion.

For example, make only 30% on OC from offer spendable in bazaar, which will significantly drop the influx of bazaar spendable OC. And at the same time compensate by dropping bazaar transaction fee to 10%, which will drop the price of lots of items in the bazaar. This way, it will drop the incentive/inflation of OC from people using alt to gain extra offer OC to transfer to their main, which is seriously unfair toward people who pay with real cash.

*Note that the number doesn't need to be stick with 30% and 10% as I mention, here is just my prefenrential number. Too much reduction on the percentage of offer OC being spendable in bazaar will demotivate free player as well as causing outrage. 0% bazaar fee will just make people use alt as extra storage since they can transfer items with no cost.

I'm not sure if I'm getting this right but is this a suggestion for incentives against offers? I don't think the related advertisers would be happy to accept that...

How so? I didn't suggest to deduct oc from the offers, just make faction of them non-bazaarable to prevent inflation of OC due to alt exploitation.

The fact that there's a difference between them means that there's an advantage in one. While I do think reducing the amount of people exploiting multiple accounts for OC is a good idea, my point was that this suggestion would need a lot of consideration since it's directly related to how Cyberstep makes money, not to mention that there are other parties involved.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Firon » 21 May 2016, 22:21

Putting some suggestions here but they're minor things that don't really matter too much:
-Make partners/pets run offset or in a manner that makes them less prone to getting hit. Currently, anything your character dodges is likely to hit your partner/pet.
-Make an option to disable the use of spendable OC on specific characters. Personally, I'd rather not accidentally spend spendable OC on characters that practically only exist for demonic resonance.

Also, it hasn't been mentioned here yet (as far as I know) but it would be really good if rapid storm was restored to the attack based version. If there needs to be a solid reason then I'd say that it's mostly because some dungeon records are unfair to new users since they're impossible to beat with the nerfed rapid storm. The current rapid storm is also quite painful...
Firon

Postby Miyano311 » 23 May 2016, 00:49

My suggestion? Make some more achievements. Or remove the daily, weekly and monthly sections if there are no achievements in those (now or in the near future)
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby Firon » 30 May 2017, 19:57

Surprised this isn't pinned.. or not. Guess it makes sense.

I've already sent a suggestion in but I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone has any thoughts on it. Maybe it's something that just bothers me.

Suggestion:
As you guys probably already now, there are 2 types of temporal rift crystals; Ones that bring up a menu and ones that take you straight to the temporal rift. There's no way of distinguishing between them except by walking into it. My suggestion is to make all temporal rift crystals bring up the menu (even if they only have "temporal rift" as an option -such as the one on Mare Imbrium) so you don't get teleported into the temporal rift when checking if there's teleportation options.
Firon

Previous

Return to Announcements