Needing a carry though SleetSword and possibly Satan

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Needing a carry though SleetSword and possibly Satan

Postby TheonlyDaichi » 27 May 2016, 12:56

Yes, yes, I know I can buy the recipe. Only downside is I have no OC to do so. Unless someone is willing to buy something from me, and then sell me the recipe (IceTalon Flogger), I'll need a carry through SleetSword Gargoyle on Normal.

Also, if anyone is still willing, I'd like to get a carry through Satan. It's not required, but if you want to, you can. I would be looking for D3.

Any replies would be appreciated.
Moderately active Player
    Daichi Kobayashi - Level 114 - Sword
    ~Tuka~kun - Level 60 - Spear
    Ragequit - Level 63 - Sword

Please don't make me do things I don't have to.
TheonlyDaichi

Re: Needing a carry though SleetSword and possibly Satan

Postby John Titor » 27 May 2016, 17:22

TheonlyDaichi wrote:Yes, yes, I know I can buy the recipe. Only downside is I have no OC to do so. Unless someone is willing to buy something from me, and then sell me the recipe (IceTalon Flogger), I'll need a carry through SleetSword Gargoyle on Normal.

Also, if anyone is still willing, I'd like to get a carry through Satan. It's not required, but if you want to, you can. I would be looking for D3.

Any replies would be appreciated.

I dont really do garg, --actually, regardless of any warding dungeon and difficulty mode i revert into a potato and not want to do anything, hell just saying ward dungeon makes me lazy irl lol -- but can help out if i feel the motivation to do so. I do however run satan from time to time. check up on the place during one of my skill leveling sessions or setup a banner in rift/board, i might see it on a willing to "help" day. -Edo train carries however, are if i have pity, know you quite well, or just doing it for lolz usually the latter and formal-
John Titor

Return to Grouping/Recruitment