New PC Player

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

New PC Player

Postby Revi* » 21 Jun 2016, 00:28

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the pc version, originally from the xbox one, but things happened to my xbox so it doesnt work now and which i was an lvl 104 healer and healed at 8K. but anyways i am not a newbie, but would like to make new friends and enjoy helping and playing the game. IGN Revi*
Revi*

Re: New PC Player

Postby Heimarmene » 22 Jun 2016, 08:09

Revi* wrote:Hello Everyone, I'm new to the pc version, originally from the xbox one, but things happened to my xbox so it doesnt work now and which i was an lvl 104 healer and healed at 8K. but anyways i am not a newbie, but would like to make new friends and enjoy helping and playing the game. IGN Revi*

Welcome o/ If you need help for anything before Satan, I'll be glad to help if I'm online o/

Add Heimarmene if you need anything o/

Also, I'd suggest you switch to another weapon as the main xD

Staves are nice and all but there's so many things wrong with how Onigiri did staves that they're pretty much unviable right now >< Most people tend to get about 50-70 MND late game to use rapid storm and resurrection and healing is kinda iffy since everything will one-shot you later xD. Also, the lack of lucky boxes and the 1/3 exp for not for landing last hits also makes things a lot harder than it should be.

But if you still want to go for a staff main, then I shall wish you the best of luck in your endeavors o/
Heimarmene

Postby Revi* » 10 Jul 2016, 10:56

Thanks for the reply, i have u yet met me in the game? i am now known as Revy The Slasher lvl 110
Revi*

Postby EmeraldWolf » 10 Jul 2016, 19:25

Revi* wrote:Hello Everyone, I'm new to the pc version, originally from the xbox one, but things happened to my xbox so it doesnt work now and which i was an lvl 104 healer and healed at 8K. but anyways i am not a newbie, but would like to make new friends and enjoy helping and playing the game. IGN Revi*

Hi revi, nice to meetcha, feel free to head us up if i'm on, my main is in my sig. If you ever need a hand hit us up via the game and i'l try to help you out, ik your not a noob but this game ain't easy XD.
EmberWolf is my main character.

British player: Give me more story plz ;_;
EmeraldWolf

Return to New Player Forum