Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Niaaa » 07 Nov 2016, 18:15

Loreatus wrote:Could someone explain me how filler parties work? More specifically, can I join a formed filler party and still do a dugeon of my own, while others are doing their own stuff? In other words, do I have to be afk, standing in one place to be allowed in a filler pary? If I press a join party button and nothing happens is it because the leader refused my invite, or some other reason? I have also seen people on PS use the term "bodies", is this the same as pc version "fillers" or are there differences between them?
Sorry for a mountain of questions :mrgreen:

Filler parties basically exist so that members of the party can farm dungeons by themselves and earn more stuff, since the more people in your party = more drops, ryou, exp, etc. Filler party owners usually open parties so that "fillers"/people who are afk can join, so that the owner/members can separately farm in different dungeons in different areas; so yes, you can form/join a filler party and still do dungeons of your own while other members are doing something else. However, you don't have to be "afk" or standing still in order to be allowed or join a filler pt. If nothing happens after you try to click onto and join a party, that means the party is bugged. Simply put, the bugged party no longer exists but it still shows on the Party Recruitment list. But if you joined a filler party and you suddenly get forced out, that means the party leader kicked you out because either the party was reserved for someone or they didn't want people joining. I personally have never tried the PS version so I can't answer your last question, but I'd assume that they mean the same thing.

Vita wrote:Where should I lv up? I'm lv 99, but my weapons are sh**ty

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3108
Refer to that, but if you're too lazy to do so, then I'd suggest getting better weapons first from Warabizuka dungeons, enhance them and apply some Ougis, then go to Edo to get the exp to level up. If you still have trouble with Edo dungeons even with new weapons, then you'll probably need to find a carry because Edo mobs have a huge jump in difficulty.
Last edited by Niaaa on 07 Nov 2016, 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
ign: Eclipsdom LVL 128
Niaaa

Postby Riddras » 07 Nov 2016, 19:20

@Loreatus: sometimes a bugged party may also seem to show 1 player on the list, but when you join there are several others already there or the party may even be full. In any case, if you click on a party but nothing happens, don't be discouraged since you did nothing wrong.

@Vita: as Nia mentioned, your weapons and mags are more important in increasing your damage output. No need to worry too much on levels, unless you want to equip something above your level. Far as I know, there are only 2 real moments when you need to level up to progress in this game; level 60 for accessing Susanoo's Aramitama in Echigo, and level 110 to equip Sickle Moon Magatama for accessing Oushuu Highway Terminus.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Loreatus » 08 Nov 2016, 02:25

Exactly what I wanted to know, thank you Riddras and Niaaa ^.^
Loreatus

Postby Vita » 08 Nov 2016, 04:46

@Niaaa and @Riddras, thank you very much!
Vita

Postby Vita » 13 Nov 2016, 14:49

Any idea if we will ever have other youkai besides ittanmoment and kijimuna to summon as partners?
Vita

Postby Riddras » 16 Nov 2016, 21:57

Vita wrote:Any idea if we will ever have other youkai besides ittanmoment and kijimuna to summon as partners?

US server usually follows content from JP server, so players from there may know more about it. Currently nothing on the JP website, but we might have them in the future.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby Wibberish » 17 Nov 2016, 19:12

About Pure Hexed Copper: it also seems to be a fairly common drop from the Aburasumashis, but only outside of a party. I had done the dungeon dozens of times (on Hard) in filler parties and never seen any Pure Hexed Copper except from boss, yet I recently did it once solo and got 10 Pure Hexed Copper from the first couple rooms. Again, did dozens of times outside of party and got at least 2 Pure from Aburasumashis, then did dozens of times in filler pt and saw none from Aburasumashis.

So to summarize, you can get Pure Hexed Copper from Hard difficulty Pits of Eternal Judgment Aburasumashis if you aren't in a party while doing the dungeon.
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Wibberish » 19 Nov 2016, 23:38

Does anyone know what kind of stats the Blitz Tiamat weapons have?
IGN: Renera
Retired
Wibberish

Postby Loreatus » 21 Nov 2016, 16:20

May I ask what level does Yoshitsune have to be to be able to craft 105 lvl weapons? Mine is level 16 and I still cannot craft the garborgs. Can't find info on this anywhere, not on wiki either :(
Loreatus

Postby Burodi » 21 Nov 2016, 17:00

Loreatus wrote:May I ask what level does Yoshitsune have to be to be able to craft 105 lvl weapons? Mine is level 16 and I still cannot craft the garborgs. Can't find info on this anywhere, not on wiki either :(

To the craft the Garborg, Yoshitsune would need to be lvl 22.
You also can find what lvl a partner needs to be to craft/smith/smelt etc under their own profile on the wiki.
~IGN~
Monkey D. Luffy/Yuu-Chan

YouTube/Oni n' Friends: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJPxe ... H5zmyDzaTQ
Burodi

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion