5/23 Update Contents: Gawain & Tristan

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

5/23 Update Contents: Gawain & Tristan

Postby Takoyaki » 22 May 2017, 22:58

Greetings from the Onigiri Management Team,

In this update, we are adding the gallant Gawain and Tristan to the game, as well as giving out presents to all users and introducing some awesome new campaigns!

Update Contents

If you have completed Lancelot's quest, you can now begin Gawain and Tristan's event if you talk to her in Onigashima!

As you progress through the event quest, new weapon recipes will be added to Lancelot's item exchange!

Read about the quest and weapon information on Gawain and Tristan's special website here!

Gawain and Tristan's quest is permanent to the game, but the item exchange shop will only be available for a fixed period of time.

Event Times

- Achievement Dates: 5/23 - 6/20 (please note that the Drop Boost Rewards will also be deleted during the maintenance on 6/27)

- Gawain Exchange Shop Dates: 5/23 - 6/20

Nyankoropon

Special Gacha

In addition to those introduced with the Kintoki Redux event we are introducing two new Limited Nyankoropon to the Special Gacha. Both of these units feature Gawain, Tristan, Lancelot, Sanzou, and Musashi with an increased win rate.

Limited Discount Nyankoropon Conditions:
- Only paid Onigiri Coins may be used.
- All prizes have a Yorozu ticket attached.
- Can only be spun in sets of 5, but at a discounted 120 OC.
- Can only be spun a total of 25 times per character.
- Gawain and Tristan's available until 6/20.
- Kintoki and Ifrit's available until 6/6

Limited Nyankoropon Conditions:
- Only paid Onigiri Coins may be used.
- All prizes have a Yorozu ticket attached.
- Gawain and Tristan's available until 6/20.
- Kintoki and Ifrit's available until 6/6

50 Yorozu tickets can be exchanged for a Legendary Gacha Ticket which can be used to spin either of the Legendary Gachas.

Legendary Gacha 1 is all vanguard swap characters, while Legendary Gacha 2 is all mounts, divine possession and assist characters.

Normal Gacha

Gawain, Tristan, and a whole host of previously introduced characters as well as the popular school outfits are now available in Unit 01, 02 and 03 of the Normal Gacha!

Units 01 and 02 have become Premium Gacha which means they can only be spun with a Premium Gacha Ticket, obtained either through our Cherry Blossom OC Campaign or from Unit 03 of Normal Gacha.

Unit 03 can be spun with OC or an SP Gacha ticket and has the following goodies attached.

- Platinum Tier: 1 Premium Gacha Ticket
- Gold: 1 SP Gacha.
- Silver: 5x Torn Pieces of SP Gacha Ticket.
- Red/Green/Blue: 1x Torn Pieces of SP Gacha Ticket.

This Nyankoropon lineup will be available until 6/20*. All SP and Premium Gacha tickets will be removed during this maintenance.

*Tristan will be available in the Gold Tier even after this deadline.

Campaigns

We have a new Cherry Blossom OC Campaign running from 5/23 - 6/20!

Additionally, we have a 15% Bonus OC Campaign running from 5/23 - 6/20 that counts towards the above campaign!

All players will be receiving a present through our joint Welcome/Comeback Campaign running from 5/23 - 6/20!

We will also be reducing the cost of energy restores from 30 OC to 10 OC from 5/23 - 6/20!

Closing Events

- The Kintoki Redux event has now ended.

Notes

- The Login Calendar has been updated. Please note that the amount of OC obtained from it will now be 8.

We thank you for your continued support,

-- The Onigiri Team

Takoyaki

Re: 5/23 Update Contents: Gawain & Tristan

Postby Miyano311 » 23 May 2017, 04:02

Takoyaki wrote:giving out presents to all users

About the present, why does my account get 5 *normal* gacha tickets INSTEAD OF 5 SP GACHA TICKETS WHICH IS MENTIONED IN THE UPDATE ARTICLE?
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Re: 5/23 Update Contents: Gawain & Tristan

Postby Miyacchi » 23 May 2017, 12:21

I was assuming I would get SP Gatcha ticket as stated on the Onigiri website under the Welcome Back campaign (http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/info/topic/event/13174), but instead I got Normal Gatcha Tickets :P

Picture for what I got from Welcome Back Campaign ---> http://imgur.com/a/irwA8

Now I have not used them yet, but still. Really?
Miyacchi - Level 130

The person that hybrids 5 weapons :^D
Miyacchi

Return to Announcements