Noob(s) looking to learn. (PC)

Looking for a static farming group? Need help clearing a story quest? Make plans with other players here!

Noob(s) looking to learn. (PC)

Postby Volmaan » 25 Aug 2017, 14:25

Alright, so I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the game, I've got a level 84 character, named Tyri, that is about to be swapped to twin swords for the moment, but I have next to no knowledge of what I should be aiming for, what I should be doing, etc etc... I have a friend who has a level 70~ character, and neither of us have been overly huge in the game because of how lost we've felt. I'm willing to grind out for items and stats, but above all I need someone who can teach me the basics and help me to understand a bit more of the game. Feel free to add me and message me in game, or reply here on the forums. Thanks to anyone willing to help me to learn the game as a whole, and I look forward to playing with you all.
Volmaan

Re: Noob(s) looking to learn. (PC)

Postby Firon » 25 Aug 2017, 20:46

Volmaan wrote:Alright, so I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the game, I've got a level 84 character, named Tyri, that is about to be swapped to twin swords for the moment, but I have next to no knowledge of what I should be aiming for, what I should be doing, etc etc... I have a friend who has a level 70~ character, and neither of us have been overly huge in the game because of how lost we've felt. I'm willing to grind out for items and stats, but above all I need someone who can teach me the basics and help me to understand a bit more of the game. Feel free to add me and message me in game, or reply here on the forums. Thanks to anyone willing to help me to learn the game as a whole, and I look forward to playing with you all.

When in doubt:
  • Improve your character
  • Progress the Story
  • Do events (watermelon splitting)

As for basics, I'm not quite sure of where you're up to. Do you know which magatama you should use? Where to get them and what weapons to aim for?
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Return to Grouping/Recruitment