Question & Answer Thread

Anything Onigiri related!

Re: Question & Answer Thread

Postby Sayaku » 26 Oct 2017, 22:51

Miyano311 wrote:
Sayaku wrote:I'm a bit confused about the second part of the Halloween event. Everyone keeps saying there's a way to get the last 3 scrolls for the Graceful Autumn Lancelot, but when I ask they go silent. Is there any way to get the last 3 scrolls?

Apparently you can get the last 3 scrolls from the newly added dungeons, according to the update note:
http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/info/topic/update/16269

To be fully honest, I've looked at that update several times and never saw that. XD;; I don't know how I missed it.
Is it just a random chance to be in the dungeon rewards? I've been through Iwanaga Cavern Trickery so many times but I've never seen it. Sorry to be a bother! ;u;
Sayaku

Postby Miyano311 » 27 Oct 2017, 06:49

Sayaku wrote:
Miyano311 wrote:
Sayaku wrote:I'm a bit confused about the second part of the Halloween event. Everyone keeps saying there's a way to get the last 3 scrolls for the Graceful Autumn Lancelot, but when I ask they go silent. Is there any way to get the last 3 scrolls?

Apparently you can get the last 3 scrolls from the newly added dungeons, according to the update note:
http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/info/topic/update/16269

To be fully honest, I've looked at that update several times and never saw that. XD;; I don't know how I missed it.
Is it just a random chance to be in the dungeon rewards? I've been through Iwanaga Cavern Trickery so many times but I've never seen it. Sorry to be a bother! ;u;

Yes, there is a low chance the scroll will be a dungeon reward. Much like Sasaki Kojirou and Amanojaku events...
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

Postby EmeraldWolf » 27 Oct 2017, 13:31

Yeah I have the same issue, i've ran that dungeon so many times and not one drop. I assume it only drops from hard and not normal.
Things are missing though.
'Additionally, in Katsuie's Item exchange shop, we have added the lovely partner accessory Lanshurlot Graceful Autumn! ' Not there from what I see.
'New achievements have also been added to the game! '
Nope.

Shame really, wish they would at least give somewhat of an idea of the drop rates could be but oh well.
EmberWolf is my main character.

British player: Give me more story plz ;_;
EmeraldWolf

Postby Firon » 27 Oct 2017, 17:31

I tried looking up the rates and found nothing. It's either been implemented in a different manner (e.g. as a drop) or there's been a miscommunication somewhere (probably the latter in my opinion). I could also be wrong though. Has anyone actually managed to get it as a dungeon reward or through some other way by doing the new dungeons?
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Descender » 29 Oct 2017, 05:33

Well from what I saw on JP server there's still a last dungeon that's gonna be added & also GA Lancelot/Normal Lancelot, Gawain, Tristan, Hideyoshi & Katsuie is gonna get a halloween outfits.
Maybe the scrolls drops on the last dungeon(I could be wrong though), because no1 has proven if the scrolls really is from the clear reward at the 2 new event dungeons.
IGN: Aionis Lv.131
sono shunkankara watashino sekai ha(wa) mohaya junsui na mata utsukushii.
Descender

Postby Descender » 02 Nov 2017, 23:05

Still no scroll from the part 2 halloween dungeons(hard mode)...
Been 2 weeks now lately. :(
Descender

Postby lemonbolt » 06 Nov 2017, 17:06

How do you do Hoderi Shrine (Trickery)? I checked the map with Hoderi shrine but it has no trickery difficulty. Is there a questline I have to do to get that difficulty or am I missing something?
lemonbolt

Postby Firon » 07 Nov 2017, 00:05

lemonbolt wrote:How do you do Hoderi Shrine (Trickery)? I checked the map with Hoderi shrine but it has no trickery difficulty. Is there a questline I have to do to get that difficulty or am I missing something?

Yeah, you need the quests to do the dungeons. Where to pick up the quests should be mentioned on the official update notices so those are worth checking.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon

Postby Descender » 16 Nov 2017, 04:08

Anyone here knows what the Autumn Mapple Aegis skill does exactly?
I've used it a couple of times, but nothing really happens.
Some says its a wind buff though.
Descender

Postby Miyano311 » 16 Nov 2017, 08:16

Descender wrote:Anyone here knows what the Autumn Mapple Aegis skill does exactly?
I've used it a couple of times, but nothing really happens.
Some says its a wind buff though.

It grants 1 player with protection from 1 hit.
Forgot my IGN rip (lvl 12- wait I forgot that too)
Miyano311

Location: Probably one of the hottest place on Earth... oh wait

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion