Level 124, but feels very behind, please help.

Anything Onigiri related!

Level 124, but feels very behind, please help.

Postby bloo » 05 Nov 2018, 15:27

Hi, I have a level 124 sword-class toon, but lacks damage. Please help out.

First of all, these are the stats, are they adjusted correct? I maxed out Vitality and Power, then I split the stats between Mind and Dex.
https://imgur.com/DqE3Oc6

Here are my weapons and mags.
https://imgur.com/cWaBqrw
What should I do to make improvement on these? Where should I grind for better weapons?
As for mags, I heard Sky Rending is the best, how to I get those?

A few more questions:
The title I am using is Hijikata Toshizou, should I change the title?
I have 47 spendable OC left, where can I get spendable OC from besides purchasing?
What should I do with unspendable OC? I just purchased some storage slots recently.
Looking for active Onigiri community outside of forums.
bloo

Re: Level 124, but feels very behind, please help.

Postby Riddras » 05 Nov 2018, 17:57

Hi welcome to the forums. Just my 2 cents:

-You're on the right track with your stats, keep at it.
-Try to get 2 accessories that increases your atk%, wep affinity, or critical.
-Rank up your Ougis to VI for better damage and affect on your Amara mags.
-Ornament your magatamas. You can do different things, but having added criticals is nice. Try something like Fated Contractor or Confining Terror. You'll start seeing the difference around 45 crit. Do make sure you Kaguya level is high enough to get favorable ornaments.
-Aim for new weapons. Satan weapons are good for monsters weak to lightning. Having thunder beast and lightning slash on End of Days work well. The others, not so much.
-Gargoyle weapons (Wardings) are nice if you want to build specific elemental weapons, but since you're 124, maybe you can aim for higher leveled ones. L.End of Days Sin would be a nice upgrade.
-Other weapons you can try to look up include Sovereign and Five Tail Dragon weapons.
-Since the Sky Rending mag line increases fire and lightning, maybe you can concentrate on those. You'll have to search for those mag recipes, or buy from bazaar if you have the dough. Well, you can buy the mag itself too for that matter.
-I think your staff is good enough for the moment, in light of other things to be done.
-For title, you can try going for Date Masamune Sword Affinity +60%, Oodachi Affinity +60%, Axe Affinity +60%. That opens up options for other weapons and skill sets. Otherwise, keep the current title.
-Since you have maxed Pow and Vit, you don't have to limit yourself to swords. Can also try other weapons as well. Note; your mags/accessories would have to correspond to the changes as well.
-For spendable OC, best way is just to start selling things in Bazaar. Do note the 30% tax on items sold.
-For unspendable, extra storage is always nice. Max Izuna or Gennai is nice too if you haven't got other better partners already. Other than that, maybe wait for a worthwhile nyankaropon.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby bloo » 06 Nov 2018, 02:03

Is my stats really on track? Someone just told me to go 100 POW, 100 DEX, 75 MND, then rest goes to WIS.
bloo

Postby IamNotYolo » 06 Nov 2018, 08:00

stat is fine.
for weapon: upgrade from CROSS. Jump straight to Sovereign, or at least Earth. (IMO, SIN is not worth the cost so skip)
for mag: Sky Rending Mag Fused

OR just wait for op event XD
#YOLO (lvl130 Archer) "Bows have always sucked" AYY LMAO
IamNotYolo

Postby bloo » 06 Nov 2018, 17:22

Is there a faster way to check what mag you want to craft? I can't see sky rending on it.
bloo

Postby Riddras » 07 Nov 2018, 02:07

Oh, I forgot about Earth weps. Those are relatively easy to get, especially if you get lucky with the ident.

You can check mag recipes and other info here: http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Sky_Rending_Magatama_-_Fused very useful site. Not sure if miyano is still taking care of it or not tho

FYI the 'crafted with' part about zenith medals is the alternate material option of crafting the mag. They are 'instead of', not 'in addition to'.
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby bloo » 07 Nov 2018, 20:18

Edit: I got the sky rending recipe, where do people usually farm Ronin and Scorpion maga?
bloo

Postby Riddras » 08 Nov 2018, 18:07

For Ronin mag, you can try azami crossing or warabizuka. For Scorpion mag, you can try onimatatabi island or house of haniwa tresure chest. Mag hunting seems to have slightly better drop rates on Hard mode. Still, the actual drops are kinda fickle so you can expect a long farming to get them.

More info:
http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Ronin_Magatama

http://onigiri.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpion_Magatama
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Postby bloo » 12 Nov 2018, 19:34

I can't click on the Sky Rending mag on Kaguya's mag crafting list, even though I already gave her the recipe. Is this a bug?

My Kaguya is level 22.
bloo

Postby Riddras » 12 Nov 2018, 21:56

Level 24 for sky rending mag.
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Return to General Discussion