Hard to get mission items (example: Sekigahara Cake)

Looking to buy or sell something? Post about it here!

Hard to get mission items (example: Sekigahara Cake)

Postby Fafhred » 15 Jan 2019, 00:25

Trading items required by some missions, but hard to obtain for various reasons (mostly super rare drops).

- High Grade Toad Oil (20 needed for '6th Heaven Devil and Hexed Copper' from Onigashima, and a few more for at least 2 other missions and a few craftings) - just out of spares, will probably get more later.
- Purified Oil (10 needed for '6th Heaven Devil and Hexed Copper' from Onigashima, more for another mission and various craftings) - I have 1 spare atm.
- Cursed Blood ('The Blind Magician' from Kyoto, and some for a few craftings) - I have 1 spare atm. (probably others missions)
- Sekigahara Cake (mission 'The Nagging Wife' from Sekigahara)
- Orange Glass Marble (2 know to be needed for a mission; I can make them on request as long as I have enough medals left to do so). (find which mission, NOT on the wiki !)
This is not an exhaustive list, I will update it over time as I verify which ones are really hard to get; last updated 19/01/2019.

Contact me to arrange trade time (I am unable to keep a stall opened when my matching character is not logged in: the bug workaround does not work for me), or if you need something else that I might have on one of my characters.

NOTE: At the moment the game does not allow to place items for sale at 1 OC (minimum depends the individual item).
Fafhred

Return to Market