Comming back

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Comming back

Postby SirBleu » 19 Jan 2019, 14:46

Hello guys! I played this game in the beta, and I come back after some years to play it again, I would like to know if there's a discord or any kind of plataform to communicate with other pplo, or mayybe an acitve kind of guild. Anyways, nice to meet you all~
SirBleu

Re: Comming back

Postby Fafhred » 21 Jan 2019, 12:21

- There is no form of offline communication between characters, and online communication is dodgy at best.
Some players use Discord, some cannot or do not want to, so that is not an effective workaround.

- There is no built-in guild system, and the above effectively prevent functional guild made from 3rd party software.
Some players use group chat as piss-poor guild, but the communication limitations make that ineffective as well.

- The forum itself is bugged, and will not let you post or reply, 80%+ of the time (I made 5 attempts to reply to your post earlier today, each logged me off).

I personally gave up on players interaction in this game until they set a proper communication system.
Fafhred

Postby Xiriko » 21 Jan 2019, 20:33

Fafhred wrote:- There is no form of offline communication between characters, and online communication is dodgy at best.
Some players use Discord, some cannot or do not want to, so that is not an effective workaround.

- There is no built-in guild system, and the above effectively prevent functional guild made from 3rd party software.
Some players use group chat as piss-poor guild, but the communication limitations make that ineffective as well.

- The forum itself is bugged, and will not let you post or reply, 80%+ of the time (I made 5 attempts to reply to your post earlier today, each logged me off).

I personally gave up on players interaction in this game until they set a proper communication system.

I was tempted on trying the game again myself since I got a few days off work. I used to play this back when it first came out and was tempted on downloading, make a new character, trying it out for a few hours and see where I go from there. Not expecting myself to go full in on this game but I was curious to see how it is after all this time...

Still not having a proper guild system kills my temptation a bit though...
Obsolete sig is obsolete
Xiriko

Postby Koko hekmatyer » 31 Mar 2019, 10:28

Welcome back :D / if you need help search me from onigiri discord server and pm my nickname is same as with forum name in discord server. Feel free to ask help ^_^
Koko hekmatyer

Postby atrakido » 06 Jul 2019, 14:11

Hello there. Im sorry if this reply is out of topic, but kind of theme too.

I just want to return to play this game. and I'm a PC player. my client data just stop updating at 90%. should I redownload the client for updating? thank you
atrakido

Postby Riddras » 07 Jul 2019, 04:59

It is worth a shot if all else fails. Just make sure you delete the whole folder before reinstalling. I find these issues tend to happen when client update gets interrupted.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Return to New Player Forum