Account Migration

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Account Migration

Postby Transfer ps4 » 26 Sep 2019, 07:18

Some time ago, my PS4 was stolen. And while I was unable to recover the system or any of its data, I still have the login credentials to my Onigiri account. And while I understand that different systems operate on different servers (Switch, PS4, Xbox, etc.), I'm unable to log into my previous account from my PS4. When I open Onigiri I'm prompted to create a new account. In response to my inquiry, Cyberstep sent me this:
"Greetings from the Onigiri Management Team!

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Onigiri.

If you have access to your gamer tag you should be able to log into the same Onigiri account.

We are sorry but we cannot assist you by providing you with any other account information.

Thank you for your interest in Onigiri and we hope to see you in-game soon!

Kind Regards,
Onigiri Management Team"

Does this mean I'll have to access my old Playstation data in order to retrieve my account? Due to the age of the device, I'm unfortunately unable to do so. Does anyone know of a possible way I can retrieve my account? Any help is infinitely appreciated.
Transfer ps4

Re: Account Migration

Postby Riddras » 26 Sep 2019, 16:59

From what I understand, you don't need any 'data' from your old PS4. You just need your Playstation account/gamer tag login information because it is linked to your Onigiri account. You should be able to recover it using your registered email. I think this question is better suited to be asked in your regular Playstation online community.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.132
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
USPC 2014-2021
Riddras

Return to Help & Support