Cyberstep please add more story content

Anything Onigiri related!

Cyberstep please add more story content

Postby Cirno » 10 May 2020, 21:57

Cyberstep LTD give us what we want we more story content not no re-releases of past events I know your business very well I known this company for 10 years

In addition to that a speedy response time I realized that GMs tend to respond feedbacks more often than account related reports that takes a mere week
your revenue is already in a free fall now cyberstep I had to deal with the GM team since they were acting like 12 year olds and not behaving like a proper gm and letting a player lose their accounts while not providing service to that said player Cyberstep's motto is to serve players and not go against you have enough revenue to update the game to have more story content and increase level cap and a more entertaining experience its so sad the rookie gms ain't listening to the feed backs they assume bringing back the same old events will entertain people it is not entertaining anymore please add more story content it is getting really boring when adding same old events

https://discord.gg/JxShh2Q all is welcomed to join the community group for onigiri online
Cirno

Re: Cyberstep please add more story content

Postby Mgoods » 12 May 2020, 00:24

Do they even care about this game anymore ? specially US server.
ign:TENMA- old ign: tenma woods
Mgoods

Return to General Discussion