Recent FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions about Onigiri.

Re: Recent FAQs

Postby fatedhearts » 14 Jun 2014, 22:46

I've downloaded the game today and for some reason whenever I get to the character creation the game bugs up and it quits. I saw the beta testing was from the 5th to the 12th though, so did I just get here to late to play the game till next month or what?
fatedhearts

Postby SeekerFate » 14 Jun 2014, 23:03

No, the beta has been extended till the 19th, but I don't know exactly what your problem is either.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby fatedhearts » 15 Jun 2014, 00:13

Well for some reason it messes up right when it's fully loaded and going to the character creation screen. But while the screen is black and trying to go to the character creation screen, it bugs up and then a pop up comes up that will let you either send an error report to microsoft or you don't send the report to them. Kinda pop up comes up when a window freezes up.
fatedhearts

Postby Rino » 15 Jun 2014, 14:17

What are the names of the quests that I need for this rewards?
Clear Yamataikoku : Get 10 OC ! (a dollar worth of cash!)
Reach Kyoto : Get 50 OC ! (5 dollars worth of cash!!)
Rino

Postby Autumn15 » 19 Jun 2014, 13:46

Ringo Tarte wrote:>SupremeTentacle

Yes, I will be clear on that but there will be a wipe after the CBT. This is required as we want to squish in every bits of improvement necessary to the game after CBT which may affect the game balance.

Although there is a lot of merit in participating in this CBT - 1) the client can be used again in the Official Service 2) CBT participation gift will be sent to your account once the Official Service starts, including useful items such as EXP tickets.

The schedules until release is to be quite different from what we had in Japan. We are aiming to release the game in early July. Details will be announced soon after the CBT ends.

I have 2 questions
1. Does this mean we will lose our characters and the friends on our friends list
2. Will this game be free to play?
Floofs
Autumn15

Postby SeekerFate » 19 Jun 2014, 15:07

Yeah, you will have to remake you character as well as re-add your friends, etc.
Yes, this game is free to play, although it's questionable how much of an advantage paying players will get over free players.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby Autumn15 » 19 Jun 2014, 17:53

SeekerFate wrote:Yeah, you will have to remake you character as well as re-add your friends, etc.
Yes, this game is free to play, although it's questionable how much of an advantage paying players will get over free players.

Thank you for your response
Floofs
Autumn15

Postby SirCrown » 30 Jun 2014, 05:28

Hi. I watched some pictures on the site and the graphics in game seem a little old. It may be just me but are those the actual graphics? Not that will make the game bad for me, but for some people its a turn off
SirCrown

Postby SupremeTentacle » 30 Jun 2014, 09:17

SirCrown wrote:Hi. I watched some pictures on the site and the graphics in game seem a little old. It may be just me but are those the actual graphics? Not that will make the game bad for me, but for some people its a turn off

Hi there.

The graphics in game are a little bit odd! xD

One of my friends describes it as looking through a dusty mirror... but you'll get used to it~
Selling all of my gear for ~40% of its market value!
~4 lv. 108 to 115 weapons remaining
Some skill card 7's, ougi, orna'd maga and other stuff too!
SupremeTentacle

Postby SirCrown » 30 Jun 2014, 10:02

Well for me its a good thing because my PC is old xD...but its a new game so i guess there is room for everything in the future
SirCrown

PreviousNext

Return to Onigiri FAQ