Greetings, let's be friends. :D

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Greetings, let's be friends. :D

Postby Yugito » 23 Jun 2014, 07:58

Hey, my name is Tom. I'm 16 years old and I am very excited for this game. :roll:
Unfortunatly, I missed all Closed Beta Tests, even though I knew about them and anticipated this game for quite a while :3
I'm from Israel (But I promise not to bomb you guys <3)
My hobbies are: Boxing, (I am in a boxing gym for around 5 years now) playing piano, drawing, video-games, anime, and also old consoles and video-games (PS1, Sega, NES..)
Games i've played\favorite games include: Dark Souls (1,2), Spyro the Dragon (1,2,3), Crash Bandicoot, Lord of the Rings Online, Vindictus, Maplestory, Dota 2, Counter Strike GO, and the Touhou series. :D
I am also silly\random sometimes, and I also make Youtube Poops but I kind of stopped because AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.
I speak the following languages: English, Russian, Hebrew, and quite a bit of Japanese.
Thanks for reading this short introduction thingy, I hope we can get along well :DD
P.S If anyone wants to play together, my Skype is [cradz19589] (without the [-]), and my facebook is dis: https://www.facebook.com/cybercat.leinhander
Yugito

Re: Greetings, let's be friends. :D

Postby Crown Kyo » 24 Jun 2014, 00:10

hi hi lets be friends guys :3
Crown Kyo

Postby RenaNya~ » 25 Jun 2014, 04:22

Ah Nice to meet ya Yugito sir ^.^
CBT:
Nyako: Lv 18

Offical:
RenaNya~: Lv 17 (dps assult)
RenaNyan: Lv 5 (Mage)
RenaNya: Lv 25 (Supportive healer)
RenaNya~

Postby nandochamploo » 25 Jun 2014, 07:13

I am nandochamploo and im experienced and ive played the closed beta test (im a cool dude)(lol) i play minecraft,Warframe,Wakfu,and DawnGate my Usernames are all the same and on minecraft i play on onicraft,mineplex,lapiscraft,skydoes minecraft servers,and jailhouse blox when onigiri opens up friend me i'll help with questions you may have Image
nandochamploo

Postby Crown Kyo » 25 Jun 2014, 11:21

nandochamploo wrote:I am nandochamploo and im experienced and ive played the closed beta test (im a cool dude)(lol) i play minecraft,Warframe,Wakfu,and DawnGate my Usernames are all the same and on minecraft i play on onicraft,mineplex,lapiscraft,skydoes minecraft servers,and jailhouse blox when onigiri opens up friend me i'll help with questions you may have Image

i played the closed beta also it was awesome
Crown Kyo

Postby Tekato » 25 Jun 2014, 13:37

Crown Kyo wrote:hi hi lets be friends guys :3

Lv 115 Twinsword
Dead from Onigiri Cancer.
Tekato

Postby Kiku » 25 Jun 2014, 14:19

I like your profile pic Yugito O:!
Tokyo Ghoul ftw \o/