Hello *^*

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Hello *^*

Postby Auri » 30 Jun 2014, 13:31

Hello minna~

My name is Auri.Im 19 years old. been playing mmo games all my life. i would love to make tons of awesome and amazing friends! I cant wait to play this game and meet everyone. Please feel free to say hi to me when you see me in the game! (Hi my IGN is Auri Kurosaki).. ♥ If you feel like Talking to me more either comment to this post or Talk to me on Skype♥

Games i used to play and is still playing

Dragon Nest
Wonderland Online~(retired)(i some what still play it but not much)(i'm a 7 year player to this game)
Aisp@ce~NekoAngel(Played it til it closed down)
Luna Online~(retired)
Steam~AuriKurosaki
(there is more but these are the only games i played tons)

Skype name~Auri.Kurosaki( Message me anytime)

I also have a LINE~ Ky0k0Chan

Last edited by Auri on 06 Jul 2014, 15:57, edited 2 times in total.
Auri

Re: Hello *^*

Postby Delacroix » 30 Jun 2014, 13:42

Hello , nice to meet you. Hope to see you in game. This is Udit from India.

Of the list you've made, I've only played Luna Online... that was in its early days. I went till level 51 with a character with the same name. But, i got bored of it eventually and quit. Hope that isn't the case with this.

See you soon ^^ Cheers
Delacroix

Re: Hello *^*

Postby Auri » 30 Jun 2014, 16:02

Delacroix wrote:Hello , nice to meet you. Hope to see you in game. This is Udit from India.

Of the list you've made, I've only played Luna Online... that was in its early days. I went till level 51 with a character with the same name. But, i got bored of it eventually and quit. Hope that isn't the case with this.

See you soon ^^ Cheers

Just call meh Auri and im from USA,California.

I did played luna online but it didn't interest me much so i just quit. And same i want to see if this game changes me *^*

See you in game *^*
Auri

Return to New Player Forum