Moon King

Official announcements from the Onigiri Service Team will be posted here.

Re: Moon King

Postby Koba » 04 Jul 2014, 14:29

qq all the liquor gone.. why QQ
IGN: Holo/Minun
Koba

Postby bluemagic1 » 04 Jul 2014, 15:09

Um... I'm just too confused to understand this :?
bluemagic1

Postby Midnightmare » 04 Jul 2014, 16:07

Well i'm somewhat glad we actually got a reply to this issue, but im not naive enough to think that the jp devs will give it back so easily. Welp we'll see what comes of this I guess.
Midnightmare

Postby Sephiroth » 04 Jul 2014, 16:52

I also feel you should speak to them regarding the player shops. Not letting us sell costumes to other players deeply discourages us from paying for gachapon, when we receive things we cannot or do not want to wear, nor can we pass them to other characters on our account that could. Unless you plan on bringing out a new, better trade system, I highly suggest the devs rethink this decision because a US audience will not take kindly to spending money they cant ultimately gain something else from.
Sephiroth

Postby SeekerFate » 04 Jul 2014, 17:18

Well no, guys this isn't by any part of the Jp side of CyberStep. Moon King is still well and in-stock in the Jp version of the game as of now and this is a decision made only by en so far.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
SeekerFate

Postby StingEucliffe » 04 Jul 2014, 17:37

Well instead of fully removing Moon King, CS should simply create some kind of Liquor crafting system. Yes I may be the minority in this case but Moon King was too accessible to the public. The reason I say a liquor crafting system should be put in place because:

A.) It makes what I like to call a "premium liquor" equal to it's value. Thus making players work to find the materials needed to make it. Don't make it so challenging though to the point where non-cash players have to grind even more.

B.) It stops guys from just focusing on clearing story content to quickly. Yes, I also think the players who SOLELY focus on clearing the story content are ruining the game as well. These players barely or don't even touch side quests like at all, and with a liquor crafting system you can implement it in a way where the materials can only be found in side quests. (Clearing story content too quickly destroys a games longevity overall).

And of course to the cash shop heroes who have the funds to spend hundreds weekly, don't directly make Moon King available in the market, BUT, make the materials needed for it available. Every one wins.
StingEucliffe

Postby Reis » 04 Jul 2014, 22:29

StingEucliffe wrote:Well instead of fully removing Moon King, CS should simply create some kind of Liquor crafting system. Yes I may be the minority in this case but Moon King was too accessible to the public. The reason I say a liquor crafting system should be put in place because:

A.) It makes what I like to call a "premium liquor" equal to it's value. Thus making players work to find the materials needed to make it. Don't make it so challenging though to the point where non-cash players have to grind even more.

B.) It stops guys from just focusing on clearing story content to quickly. Yes, I also think the players who SOLELY focus on clearing the story content are ruining the game as well. These players barely or don't even touch side quests like at all, and with a liquor crafting system you can implement it in a way where the materials can only be found in side quests. (Clearing story content too quickly destroys a games longevity overall).

And of course to the cash shop heroes who have the funds to spend hundreds weekly, don't directly make Moon King available in the market, BUT, make the materials needed for it available. Every one wins.

nothnx.
~Deleted old alpha/beta levels~
Came back for some reason.
Reis

Postby Senpai » 04 Jul 2014, 22:33

Let's be honest guys, instead of reinstating moon king or some similar liquor or listening to any suggestions on alternatives they will simply put some crap in the cash shop. Then as people are foolish enough to buy the onigiri coins Cyberstep will just get greedier and greedier, removing things and making changes here and there to try squeeze money out of the game as more and more people quit and soon enough to number of players will trickle down to a few of the beta players and then the game will die. The concept for this game was really good, it is a shame to watch as Cyberstep's greed runs the game into the ground as hard as they could.
Senpai

Postby KungFuCthulhu » 05 Jul 2014, 04:10

The saltyness of this thread is incredible. This is a fairly new game, and I expect MORE things like this to happen.(But yeah they need to "fix" this) Image
Image ONE OF US Image
KungFuCthulhu

Postby Hinagiku Katsura » 05 Jul 2014, 10:42

HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME FIRST IM STUCK AND THE BACK TO RESURRECTION IS COOLDOWN PLEASE REMOVE THE COOLDOWN THIS IS THE 2ND TIME STUCK INSIDE THE HOUSE THE FIRST ONE IS IN YAMATAIKOKU HAPPY EARLY MORNING BUT I GOT OUT BECAUSE OF THE BACK TO RESURRECTION BUT NOW IM DEFINITELY STUCK PLEASE HELP ME :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am Neko Princess.
Ign:Hinagiku Katsura
Lucky Box Collector
Hinagiku Katsura

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements