Sign Up

Game crashes after update

Anything Onigiri related!

Game crashes after update

Postby Descender » 30 Oct 2018, 05:09

When I finished my update and started logging in I suddenly crash(onigiri.exe has stopped working etc.)!
Am I the only one having this issue? :?:
IGN: Aionis Lv.131
sono shunkankara watashino sekai ha(wa) mohaya junsui na mata utsukushii.
User avatar
Descender
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 23:30

Re: Game crashes after update

Postby Marimo » 30 Oct 2018, 19:35

Descender wrote:When I finished my update and started logging in I suddenly crash(onigiri.exe has stopped working etc.)!
Am I the only one having this issue? :?:


You're not the only one having this issue... I crashed 3 times on Blitz Oni which I have less game time by talking to Douman guy and dced thru the Blitz's portal... These energy loss and can't reenter dungeon need to be removed cause the game is so unplayable, and CS dang well knows this bullcrap that still exist to all platforms... Making this BS petition so that eleven devs remove this crap... Getting sick of energy loss vending eating machine...
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 18 Aug 2015, 08:35

Re: Game crashes after update

Postby Descender » 30 Oct 2018, 20:00

Marimo wrote:
Descender wrote:When I finished my update and started logging in I suddenly crash(onigiri.exe has stopped working etc.)!
Am I the only one having this issue? :?:


You're not the only one having this issue... I crashed 3 times on Blitz Oni which I have less game time by talking to Douman guy and dced thru the Blitz's portal... These energy loss and can't reenter dungeon need to be removed cause the game is so unplayable, and CS dang well knows this bullcrap that still exist to all platforms... Making this BS petition so that eleven devs remove this crap... Getting sick of energy loss vending eating machine...


Well I can't even get inside since I can't log-in, game crashes when I clicked the log-in button.
I'm gonna try sending a report about this to CS.
This is happening way to often through these updates lately!(STARTING FROM THE SUMMER FESTIVAL EVENT) :x
IGN: Aionis Lv.131
sono shunkankara watashino sekai ha(wa) mohaya junsui na mata utsukushii.
User avatar
Descender
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 23:30

Re: Game crashes after update

Postby Dark Deceiver » 31 Oct 2018, 02:19

Yep, it's happening to me too. Can't even get to the character select screen.
Goldaruma giving you trouble? Can't kill one? Read my guide, it should help!
>>> http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5036 <<<
IGN: Avdima
User avatar
Dark Deceiver
 
Posts: 319
Joined: 16 Sep 2014, 07:37
Location: Oregon

Re: Game crashes after update

Postby Descender » 01 Nov 2018, 05:46

Dark Deceiver wrote:Yep, it's happening to me too. Can't even get to the character select screen.


I think I figured out the problem on mine, it seems my update always stops at 99% then the downloading icon disappears, then when I click login it crashes...
I tried to re-update it a few times, but it still stops at 99%.(btw it doesn't download again when I run my onigiri.exe)
Re-install didn't work and now I'm really stuck... :cry:
IGN: Aionis Lv.131
sono shunkankara watashino sekai ha(wa) mohaya junsui na mata utsukushii.
User avatar
Descender
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 23:30

Re: Game crashes after update

Postby Marimo » 02 Nov 2018, 01:17

I'm done with this ridiculous game from CS. I can't even do Blitz Oni mode anymore because the dumb portal just forced close my game app... the crashes is absurd because of this event in shithole town Onigashima... Can we have an event where it isn't always Onigashima of all places... -_-
IGN
Lv 130 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 130 Lenneth Valkyrie
Lv 131 SilmeriaValkyrie
Lv 130 Alicia Valkyrie
Lv 30 Hrist Valkyrie
Lv 30 Lenneth Valkyrie

Year of CRASHgression, foaks! ⌐_⌐
Marimo
 
Posts: 105
Joined: 18 Aug 2015, 08:35

Re: Game crashes after update

Postby Riddras » 05 Nov 2018, 17:04

Are you guys still having issues logging in? I'm getting disconnects more than usual, but so far at least I can get ingame.
Ign: Riddras
Lv: stuck at Lv.131
b(O.o)b --- q(o.O)q
User avatar
Riddras
 
Posts: 443
Joined: 12 Oct 2015, 04:50

Re: Game crashes after update

Postby Dark Deceiver » 06 Nov 2018, 10:55

Goldaruma giving you trouble? Can't kill one? Read my guide, it should help!
>>> http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5036 <<<
IGN: Avdima
User avatar
Dark Deceiver
 
Posts: 319
Joined: 16 Sep 2014, 07:37
Location: Oregon

Re: Game crashes after update

Postby Descender » 13 Nov 2018, 20:47

Already 2 weeks and I still can't get in the game I don't really know what's wrong anymore... :cry:
Still the same onigiri.exe has stopped working...
IGN: Aionis Lv.131
sono shunkankara watashino sekai ha(wa) mohaya junsui na mata utsukushii.
User avatar
Descender
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 23:30

Re: Game crashes after update

Postby Dark Deceiver » 14 Nov 2018, 00:40

Yeah, still happening here too. This has gone BEYOND ridiculous, even for Cyberstep. Still no word on their support team either, go figure.
https://twitter.com/SlayerOfTears/status/1062277081906601984
Goldaruma giving you trouble? Can't kill one? Read my guide, it should help!
>>> http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5036 <<<
IGN: Avdima
User avatar
Dark Deceiver
 
Posts: 319
Joined: 16 Sep 2014, 07:37
Location: Oregon

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests