Sign Up

Testing and Greetings

Introduce yourself to fellow players here!

Re: Testing and Greetings

Postby Minato » 16 Nov 2013, 11:19

Why do you keep derailing threads with your spam e.e this is about some guys introduction not sparky and her 30 trap husbands
forgotten riceballs
EN: Makoto
JP: Minato
User avatar
Minato
 
Posts: 221
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 09:44

Re: Testing and Greetings

Postby Sparky1220 » 16 Nov 2013, 12:43

Minato wrote:Why do you keep derailing threads with your spam e.e this is about some guys introduction not sparky and her 30 trap husbands

Right.............I do not have 30 trap husbands. They're not traps. And I'm not married. And I'll only be marrying two >_> Psshh..and right, this is someone's introduction. Let's greet ourselves to the new people ;D
Image
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
User avatar
Sparky1220
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 08:58
Location: Away from you.

Re: Testing and Greetings

Postby Yuusou » 16 Nov 2013, 14:46

Sparky1220 wrote:I haven't had the ceremony yet. So currently, none. The time will come soon,........the time will come soon.


uhuh so even though you said you were currently marrying the fox dude susanoo and somebody else awhile ago.. plus the two now....
Playtimes over..

Image
US Alpha Tester Yuusou lvl 39
JP CBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 44
JP OBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 41
JP Onigiri Yuusou lvl 44
User avatar
Yuusou
 
Posts: 218
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 14:36
Location: Still your imagination.

Re: Testing and Greetings

Postby Sparky1220 » 16 Nov 2013, 15:41

Yuusou wrote:
Sparky1220 wrote:I haven't had the ceremony yet. So currently, none. The time will come soon,........the time will come soon.


uhuh so even though you said you were currently marrying the fox dude susanoo and somebody else awhile ago.. plus the two now....

I haven't had the ceremony YET. Marrying is not the same as married. Marrying is in the present/somewhat-future tense while married is in the past tense.
Image
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
User avatar
Sparky1220
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 08:58
Location: Away from you.

Re: Testing and Greetings

Postby Yuusou » 16 Nov 2013, 17:03

Sparky1220 wrote:
Yuusou wrote:
Sparky1220 wrote:I haven't had the ceremony yet. So currently, none. The time will come soon,........the time will come soon.


uhuh so even though you said you were currently marrying the fox dude susanoo and somebody else awhile ago.. plus the two now....

I haven't had the ceremony YET. Marrying is not the same as married. Marrying is in the present/somewhat-future tense while married is in the past tense.


Imao not gonna make that comment moving on--->.. so your still in the process of marrying the fox dude and whatever other *hot anime guys* that came before him.. your taking a long time to marry them.. I bet they're reaaaally bored How do you keep them happy :3
Playtimes over..

Image
US Alpha Tester Yuusou lvl 39
JP CBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 44
JP OBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 41
JP Onigiri Yuusou lvl 44
User avatar
Yuusou
 
Posts: 218
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 14:36
Location: Still your imagination.

Re: Testing and Greetings

Postby Sparky1220 » 16 Nov 2013, 17:12

Yuusou wrote:Imao not gonna make that comment moving on--->.. so your still in the process of marrying the fox dude and whatever other *hot anime guys* that came before him.. your taking a long time to marry them.. I bet they're reaaaally bored How do you keep them happy :3


I lock them up in my lil dollhouse I especially made for them <3 And yes, I'm taking a long time because I need to find more for my collection~
Image
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
User avatar
Sparky1220
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 08:58
Location: Away from you.

Re: Testing and Greetings

Postby Yuusou » 16 Nov 2013, 17:15

EEEEEEWWW creeper.. I'm warning my free roaming dudes to hide
Playtimes over..

Image
US Alpha Tester Yuusou lvl 39
JP CBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 44
JP OBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 41
JP Onigiri Yuusou lvl 44
User avatar
Yuusou
 
Posts: 218
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 14:36
Location: Still your imagination.

Re: Testing and Greetings

Postby Sparky1220 » 16 Nov 2013, 17:29

I'm not interested. I already have some on my list that I need to obtain +_+
Image
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
User avatar
Sparky1220
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 08:58
Location: Away from you.

Re: Testing and Greetings

Postby crimsonwolf » 03 Dec 2013, 15:43

you two really get along,in a different way(maybe) :roll:
Image
Onigiri japan version:ichibi
level:15(new)
User avatar
crimsonwolf
 
Posts: 100
Joined: 30 Nov 2013, 20:24
Location: a place called "home"

Re: Testing and Greetings

Postby Miyakubuns » 03 Dec 2013, 17:38

Welcome Sunnova ^.^ Love ze signature btw!
Miyakubuns
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 30 Nov 2013, 00:27

PreviousNext

Return to New Player Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron