Sign Up

10 days!

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

Re: 10 days!

Postby Sunnova » 29 Nov 2013, 22:56

Oooooh hahahaha, that hidden message. I could actually see that happening between you two...
Mariah Lune - lvl 63 wand/staff

Wand/Staff Guide - Released! being updated though...

Image
User avatar
Sunnova
 
Posts: 58
Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 11:29
Location: Heavily Armed Space Cruiser

Re: 10 days!

Postby Sparky1220 » 29 Nov 2013, 23:19

OKAY, WHAT IS SO FUNNY? JUST TELL IT TO ME BLUNTLY. >_>
Image
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
User avatar
Sparky1220
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 08:58
Location: Away from you.

Re: 10 days!

Postby Energydrink » 01 Dec 2013, 01:05

Sparky1220 wrote:OKAY, WHAT IS SO FUNNY? JUST TELL IT TO ME BLUNTLY. >_>


3 days then it's time to die! (In-game)
Energydrink
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 04:43

Re: 10 days!

Postby Zero » 01 Dec 2013, 02:45

quote Sparky1220: OKAY, WHAT IS SO FUNNY? JUST TELL IT TO ME BLUNTLY. >_>[/quote]

I petty much deconstructed the conversation to the point that apparently most of people have noticed, so for your own safety its better if you keep your innocense intact so yeah saying bluntly its the only option but its petty much against the rules to say it bluntly

You better stick to the plan

Plan:

Sparky1220 wrote:I still don't get it. If this 'hidden meaning' you speak of is perverted, I'm just gonna ignore it and move on......

Also are you guys for real?

Energydrink quote Sparky1220: Idk. But just in case, don't ever swing your weapon around randomly[/quote]

Zero: quoted Sparky 1220: Repetitive use of a weapon will lower its durability. I don't actually think there's a way to avoid lowering its durability

quote Energydrink:I know closed beta made it like that, AND YES, I will swing it randomly, otherwise I will not know if it does, I will test it out,

and say something if it DOES lose durability like that,

if it DOESN'T I will not say anything ABOUT it.[/quote]

Dunno if you guys are playing innocent to do this on purpose or just my mind misreading this on purpose, by the way i did not knew that Sparky was so straightforward (im not trying to say it with double meaning just that the way Sparky acts its petty much shows it up)

I guess that the next times i will just let it go because we are talking about a game where the usual words can (and will) have a double meaning and im not petty much in the mood of getting banned, i feel i am the friend that people likes to hang out at a party but keep away on all the other things

I dont know why but innocent people atracts lots of persons of different kinds you are like a little lamb that people want to take care and protect from the wolves (Ironic because my actitude points out that im a wolf on a certain point of view)
Last edited by Zero on 01 Dec 2013, 06:17, edited 2 times in total.
Zero
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 03:20

Re: 10 days!

Postby Energydrink » 01 Dec 2013, 03:12

Closed beta DID NOT lose durability on weapon swings without hitting monsters. (ALPHA DID US,JP Closed beta, DID NOT)
Energydrink
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 04:43

Re: 10 days!

Postby Lady Minako » 01 Dec 2013, 11:38

Im sorry but, other then the lang. why is jp beta different from us alpha? :?
Image
USA Alpha Tester lvl 19
User avatar
Lady Minako
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 30 Nov 2013, 11:40
Location: USA

Re: 10 days!

Postby Sparky1220 » 01 Dec 2013, 14:29

Zero wrote:quote Sparky1220: OKAY, WHAT IS SO FUNNY? JUST TELL IT TO ME BLUNTLY. >_>


I petty much deconstructed the conversation to the point that apparently most of people have noticed, so for your own safety its better if you keep your innocense intact so yeah saying bluntly its the only option but its petty much against the rules to say it bluntly

You better stick to the plan

Plan:

Sparky1220 wrote:I still don't get it. If this 'hidden meaning' you speak of is perverted, I'm just gonna ignore it and move on......

Also are you guys for real?

Energydrink quote Sparky1220: Idk. But just in case, don't ever swing your weapon around randomly[/quote]

Zero: quoted Sparky 1220: Repetitive use of a weapon will lower its durability. I don't actually think there's a way to avoid lowering its durability

quote Energydrink:I know closed beta made it like that, AND YES, I will swing it randomly, otherwise I will not know if it does, I will test it out,

and say something if it DOES lose durability like that,

if it DOESN'T I will not say anything ABOUT it.[/quote]

Dunno if you guys are playing innocent to do this on purpose or just my mind misreading this on purpose, by the way i did not knew that Sparky was so straightforward (im not trying to say it with double meaning just that the way Sparky acts its petty much shows it up)

I guess that the next times i will just let it go because we are talking about a game where the usual words can (and will) have a double meaning and im not petty much in the mood of getting banned, i feel i am the friend that people likes to hang out at a party but keep away on all the other things

I dont know why but innocent people atracts lots of persons of different kinds you are like a little lamb that people want to take care and protect from the wolves (Ironic because my actitude points out that im a wolf on a certain point of view)[/quote]

........I still don't get it. The sword durability thing. What's so perverse about it? T_T I was just saying that you shouldn't randomly swing your weapon in the air, in case that it lowers its durability.
Image
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
User avatar
Sparky1220
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 08:58
Location: Away from you.

Re: 10 days!

Postby SeekerFate » 01 Dec 2013, 14:33

The Japanese version differs because they have the latest version of the client, as the hombase of development is going on in their developing headquarters in Japan while the NA client imports what the Japanese client is at and translate it to English/whatever other language they import the client to. So basically the Japanese version will have various differences based on feedback from testers and what the developers felt the need to change for example, the weapons system, addition of new skills, the gui, etc.
Chocolate~
This game trolls me.
Entire character nupped lvl 34 EnAlpha
Blind at Sekigahara 'cept fer sky in JpCBT ~lvl 32ish?
En: SeekerFate - lvl 89 SeekerDissonance - lvl 61 -> 81
Can't believe I'm back, for now.
User avatar
SeekerFate
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 21:37

Re: 10 days!

Postby Zero » 02 Dec 2013, 05:48

Lady Minako wrote:Im sorry but, other then the lang. why is jp beta different from us alpha? :?


Petty much what SeekerFate wrote (read comment above mine)

I see complainers marching to the forum complaining about lag (and japanese users) without even putting a microscopic effort to just find, figure it out, notice, whatever that the server its on Japan or they will just plain ignore it for the sake of throwing up pointless complains and that the fact that the server its on japan that it might (and will) cause regional lag to some players, i can play perfectly fine on EN servers while living on south america and not cause disturbs on the server but when it goes beyond USA then lag starts showing up

I just plain hope that when (if) C.S. release EN server they just dont turn it into a second C21 EN fiasco
Sparky1220 wrote:........I still don't get it. The sword durability thing. What's so perverse about it? T_T I was just saying that you shouldn't randomly swing your weapon in the air, in case that it lowers its durability.


I will just do a final effort for you little lamb, as you have not figured out "Freud was right" you can search that in TV tropes, but i will quickly give an 101

The hidden meaning on the 24/7

Its that it can be seen as you both having intercourse, Yuusou words can be given other context, like a real couple means doing it (having intercourse) like if you were a real couple, your words help to solidify the context, you going 24/7 as well and beating him, while Yuusou words mean like doing it like being a real coupe you claim that you guys are not a real couple, you though to leave it clear many times (while having intercourse)

There its another double meaning on the swords

The sword its usually compared with the phallus, so if we asume that the weapon that you are trying to imply its a sword that means that you are talking about that, gonna go with a sword-whip so can be undestood better, the whip its the state where the sword losed durability, so the sword-whip means the two states of what i said at the begining (I AM NOT SAYING THAT THERE IS A SWORD-WHIP ON THE GAME) to evade the ban hammer and because i would really, really like a free Sakura

By reading reading what its above i think you get an idea of what im saying and you get what means not to swing the sword randomly also means not over using it, the point of losing durability means that the sword will turn into a whip, males cant keep the whip as a sword all the times, no matter how much they bluff, what you said can e used as saying that the use of the sword will eventually make it a whip, there is no way to avoid it

Energydrink words sound more serious because he is also taking into account about a problem that all males at certain point must be aware about their swords turning into whips forever
Zero
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 03:20

Re: 10 days!

Postby Sparky1220 » 02 Dec 2013, 19:06

................Oh......................I-I see.......................maybe I'm just dumb, but I still don't get about the sword. The whip only made it harder to understand e-e. I'll just let it go.........ignorance is bliss >_>
Image
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
User avatar
Sparky1220
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 08:58
Location: Away from you.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests