Sign Up

Didn't Gain Achievement for finished Quest

Requests for help go here. Please read the FAQ before you post!

Didn't Gain Achievement for finished Quest

Postby TomBot98 » 30 Jul 2017, 18:21

I finished the "Yoshitsune's Disappearance" mission (and "To Mount Kuruma") and spoke with Amaterasu but I didn't receive the the Achievement for finishing the task. Maybe a bug?
TomBot98
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 30 Jul 2017, 18:18

Re: Didn't Gain Achievement for finished Quest

Postby Firon » 31 Jul 2017, 08:15

TomBot98 wrote:I finished the "Yoshitsune's Disappearance" mission (and "To Mount Kuruma") and spoke with Amaterasu but I didn't receive the the Achievement for finishing the task. Maybe a bug?


It also mentions "Succession" so did you get a title?
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon
 
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 00:45

Re: Didn't Gain Achievement for finished Quest

Postby TomBot98 » 31 Jul 2017, 09:35

Firon wrote:It also mentions "Succession" so did you get a title?


Yes, even to a point where I went on to a new title as well.
TomBot98
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 30 Jul 2017, 18:18

Re: Didn't Gain Achievement for finished Quest

Postby Firon » 31 Jul 2017, 17:52

I tried looking into it and it seems like the clearing condition is doing the first Aramitama....

If you can show that you've cleared "To Mount Kurama", then it's probably worth sending a bug report to CS.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon
 
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 00:45

Re: Didn't Gain Achievement for finished Quest

Postby TomBot98 » 31 Jul 2017, 19:16

Firon wrote:I tried looking into it and it seems like the clearing condition is doing the first Aramitama....

If you can show that you've cleared "To Mount Kurama", then it's probably worth sending a bug report to CS.


Do you know if there is any way to look back at your completed missions? Or would just a picture of my current progression in the story count? (I am in Kaga now and I believe that "To Mount Kuruma" is a mandatory mission to progress the story)
TomBot98
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 30 Jul 2017, 18:18

Re: Didn't Gain Achievement for finished Quest

Postby Firon » 31 Jul 2017, 20:15

TomBot98 wrote:
Firon wrote:I tried looking into it and it seems like the clearing condition is doing the first Aramitama....

If you can show that you've cleared "To Mount Kurama", then it's probably worth sending a bug report to CS.


Do you know if there is any way to look back at your completed missions? Or would just a picture of my current progression in the story count? (I am in Kaga now and I believe that "To Mount Kuruma" is a mandatory mission to progress the story)


The latter should be fine. Currently, there's no completed quest list.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon
 
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 00:45

Re: Didn't Gain Achievement for finished Quest

Postby TomBot98 » 02 Aug 2017, 09:32

Firon wrote:The latter should be fine. Currently, there's no completed quest list.


Yeah, I figured so. Thanks for your help!
TomBot98
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 30 Jul 2017, 18:18

Re: Didn't Gain Achievement for finished Quest

Postby Firon » 02 Aug 2017, 22:40

Glad to help.
IGN: Firon - TS (PC)
Firon
 
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 00:45


Return to Help & Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron