Sign Up

The meaning behind your IGN

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby Penii » 18 Aug 2015, 20:36

Kirito69

Kirito because SAO. And 69 because Kirito was taken. ;c
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Image
User avatar
Penii
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 18 Aug 2015, 11:55
Location: Murica'

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby gram » 18 Aug 2015, 21:37

Penii wrote:Kirito69

Kirito because SAO. And 69 because Kirito was taken. ;c

Gram
Gram because sword nothign else because yolo
if you add 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,....... to idgaf, the answer you get is idgaf what 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5..... + idgaf.
ign - Gram, DUH
User avatar
gram
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 31 Dec 2014, 16:33

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby Hassi_98 » 19 Aug 2015, 16:11

Kyouya Sata (The only name i could think of for some reason)(maybe it has something to with some random anime)(NO one will ever know) :?:
User avatar
Hassi_98
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 18 Aug 2015, 23:02

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 19 Aug 2015, 18:58

Penii wrote:Kirito69

Kirito because SAO. And 69 because Kirito was taken. ;c


Oh for the love of God, another smegging Kirito. While SAO may be my favourite show, I really think Kirito is just an average character really. Not all that impressive compared to say... Sinon, or Konno Yuuki. Yet I never see either of those in Onigiri, just thousands of Kiritos and Asunas, and I bet none of those are banging each other IRL.

I created a new character since my last response here, so I should explain where Midori Tsukino came from. She's the leading female character in a three-part story I'm writing. That's about it. Peace.
QUIT
User avatar
HelixDraxzonyx
 
Posts: 784
Joined: 07 Jun 2015, 12:42
Location: The absolute worst part of Britain.

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby Penii » 19 Aug 2015, 19:20

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:Oh for the love of God, another smegging Kirito. While SAO may be my favourite show, I really think Kirito is just an average character really. Not all that impressive compared to say... Sinon, or Konno Yuuki. Yet I never see either of those in Onigiri, just thousands of Kiritos and Asunas, and I bet none of those are banging each other IRL.

I created a new character since my last response here, so I should explain where Midori Tsukino came from. She's the leading female character in a three-part story I'm writing. That's about it. Peace.


Loooool, dude, if you bothered to check the name I'm pretty sure it would say 'player not found'.

And if you say things like that you'll have the weeaboo's coming in hoards about what a prick you are. ;c We wouldn't want that now, would we?

If you look a bit closer, and make the connection about how noone who wanted to be our hero from sao would put the number 69 after their name, perhaps it would make a little bit more sense. ^^"
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Image
User avatar
Penii
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 18 Aug 2015, 11:55
Location: Murica'

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby gram » 19 Aug 2015, 21:24

Gram, reason : yolo
if you add 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,....... to idgaf, the answer you get is idgaf what 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5..... + idgaf.
ign - Gram, DUH
User avatar
gram
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 31 Dec 2014, 16:33

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby Dark Deceiver » 20 Aug 2015, 14:36

Penii wrote:And if you say things like that you'll have the weeaboo's coming in hoards about what a prick you are. ;c We wouldn't want that now, would we?


I'm a prick, and proud of it, and I say SAO and Kirito are stupid, suck, and clichéd. Plus there's already a million other "kirito" named players infecting Onigiri as it is.
Goldaruma giving you trouble? Can't kill one? Read my guide, it should help!
>>> http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5036 <<<
IGN: Avdima
User avatar
Dark Deceiver
 
Posts: 319
Joined: 16 Sep 2014, 07:37
Location: Oregon

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby HelixDraxzonyx » 20 Aug 2015, 18:19

If weaboos want to start with me, that's fine. It just shows they don't have a life. I'm guessing you're new to the internet though, because there's a Kirito69 in just about every MMO out there. Hell, the name's so popular I remember one game that had people adding "_1" "_2" "_3" etc at the end just so they could join the club. There were about thirty of those, and they all sucked.
QUIT
User avatar
HelixDraxzonyx
 
Posts: 784
Joined: 07 Jun 2015, 12:42
Location: The absolute worst part of Britain.

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby gram » 20 Aug 2015, 18:25

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:If weaboos want to start with me, that's fine. It just shows they don't have a life. I'm guessing you're new to the internet though, because there's a Kirito69 in just about every MMO out there. Hell, the name's so popular I remember one game that had people adding "_1" "_2" "_3" etc at the end just so they could join the club. There were about thirty of those, and they all sucked.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl so WHAT IF 69^69 characters are named kirito what does it have to do with you?
if you add 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,....... to idgaf, the answer you get is idgaf what 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5..... + idgaf.
ign - Gram, DUH
User avatar
gram
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 31 Dec 2014, 16:33

Re: The meaning behind your IGN

Postby Penii » 20 Aug 2015, 19:06

HelixDraxzonyx wrote:If weaboos want to start with me, that's fine. It just shows they don't have a life. I'm guessing you're new to the internet though, because there's a Kirito69 in just about every MMO out there. Hell, the name's so popular I remember one game that had people adding "_1" "_2" "_3" etc at the end just so they could join the club. There were about thirty of those, and they all sucked.


Yea, I'm 12 years old and I just got my computer, so I'm kinda new to the internet. But I'm overturning new milestones and finding new porn everyday :'D

And in response to your previous post; I make love to Asuna daily. <3

The chagrin that I receive from gaining the information that several people have plagiarized the name I poured my soul into brings me great remorse.

And why are you judging me for my ign????? It's hurting my feelings. I would appreciate it if you could stop. Or I'll have to tell my mommy on you.
IGN: xXKirito24528Xx --- Lvl3 leech.

Image
User avatar
Penii
 
Posts: 129
Joined: 18 Aug 2015, 11:55
Location: Murica'

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests