Sign Up

Language barrier

Free discussion unrelated to Onigiri.

Re: Language barrier

Postby Sparky1220 » 30 Nov 2013, 18:18

Rinlin wrote:Why are you apologizing?
I just told you that nobody care if your english is good or bad ,
except grammar Nazi.
They're not human in the brain. :lol:

What about a spelling Nazi? >_>
Image
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
User avatar
Sparky1220
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 08:58
Location: Away from you.

Re: Language barrier

Postby Rinlin » 30 Nov 2013, 22:24

Sparky1220 wrote:
Rinlin wrote:Why are you apologizing?
I just told you that nobody care if your english is good or bad ,
except grammar Nazi.
They're not human in the brain. :lol:

What about a spelling Nazi? >_>


What's the difference?
Rinlin
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 30 Nov 2013, 09:18

Re: Language barrier

Postby Sparky1220 » 01 Dec 2013, 14:32

Rinlin wrote:
Sparky1220 wrote:
Rinlin wrote:Why are you apologizing?
I just told you that nobody care if your english is good or bad ,
except grammar Nazi.
They're not human in the brain. :lol:

What about a spelling Nazi? >_>


What's the difference?

Spelling and grammar are different!.....................Right?
Image
Alpha - Sparky1220 level 36
JP CBT - Sparky1220 level 35
JP OBT - Sparky level 29
Channels - 1,2, 4, 13
User avatar
Sparky1220
 
Posts: 295
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 08:58
Location: Away from you.

Re: Language barrier

Postby Rinlin » 01 Dec 2013, 18:34

Spelling can be crucial. :lol:
Rinlin
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 30 Nov 2013, 09:18

Re: Language barrier

Postby Oldman » 02 Dec 2013, 02:08

Это да. Интересно, кто нибудь додумается перевести мои слова через Гугл? И тогда вы поймете, как сложно понять ваши выражения посредством гугл. :D Хотя вряд ли кто потрудится, мне кажется.
Oldman
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 16:11

Re: Language barrier

Postby Rinlin » 02 Dec 2013, 09:38

Oldman wrote:Это да. Интересно, кто нибудь додумается перевести мои слова через Гугл? И тогда вы поймете, как сложно понять ваши выражения посредством гугл. :D Хотя вряд ли кто потрудится, мне кажется.


ก็อย่างที่ว่านั่นเเหละ เเล้วคุณเมิงจะพิมพ์รัสเซียมาทำไมเนี่ย
เห็นใจคนอ่านภาษาคุณท่านไม่ออกมั่งเด้
ปั๊ดสวนด้วยภาษาไทยเลยนิ
Rinlin
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 30 Nov 2013, 09:18

Re: Language barrier

Postby Oldman » 02 Dec 2013, 14:29

อย่างไรก็ตาม นั่นคือเมื่อคุณมาพิมพ์ทำไมเห็นใจรัสเซีย Moèngu Union คนอ่านไม่ออกภาษาไทยสวนกับ Pat จะใหม่

So I read your text. Translators are such dung. Rinlin are you a fellow or girl?
Oldman
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 16:11

Re: Language barrier

Postby Zero » 02 Dec 2013, 17:04

Oldman by grammar nazi they mean people that do not respect grammar on purpose or can also be said that they write with gramatic horrors (errors) on purpose
Zero
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 03:20

Re: Language barrier

Postby Rinlin » 02 Dec 2013, 22:57

I'm a guy ,of course.
Rinlin
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 30 Nov 2013, 09:18

Re: Language barrier

Postby Yuusou » 02 Dec 2013, 23:40

Rinlin wrote:I'm a guy ,of course.


Well that sucks I was so hoping you were a girl
Playtimes over..

Image
US Alpha Tester Yuusou lvl 39
JP CBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 44
JP OBeta Tester Yuusou lvl 41
JP Onigiri Yuusou lvl 44
User avatar
Yuusou
 
Posts: 218
Joined: 11 Nov 2013, 14:36
Location: Still your imagination.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests